Collagen Matcha Bliss Balls Recipe
Last week I shared a kid-friendly snack from Virginie from Crave and Cook and you guys loved it! So, I brought Virgnine back to make a momma-friendly snack! I've talked about the importance of collagen in my skincare routine, but it's also important to include it in your diet. You are what you eat, people!
I'm not kidding when I say these are probably my new favorite snack! They're high in protein, taste delicious and give me a burst of energy when I'm crashing mid-day.
These make an amazing and delicious mommy snack. Full of antioxidants and collagen, they taste delicious and are beautifyingat the same time!!!
Collagen Matcha Bliss Balls
10 min | Makes 16 balls (depending on size)
- 1 cup of oats
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup of Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop of matcha collagen protein powder
- Pit the date and place them into a bowl and cover with hot water. Let it sit for 10 minutes until softened and drain them.
- In a food processor, blend all the dry ingredients first just for a few seconds.
- Toss in the dates and blend until a uniform paste is created.
- Use a 1 tbsp scoop measure to form mini balls.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week, or for 1-2 month in the freezer.