- In Style
- In Skincare
- In Makeup + Hair
- In Wellness
- In The Home
- In Travel
- In Store
- Holiday Gift Guide
So, my spring break is officially (almost!) over. I’ll be honest with you–I definitely had a lot of rose but other than that I did pretty good!
This week, I’m recovering from my post-vacation sadness with two delicious and fresh #BikiniReady recipes from Kelly. You’ll DEFINITELY want to try these out!
The spice gives the salmon an extra kick!
Makes 2 servings
¼ cup Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
1 to 2 tablespoons Sky Valley (Organicville) gluten-free Sriracha sauce (another super clean brand!)
1 (6-ounce) can wild salmon, drained (or cooked salmon filet flaked)
1 (10-sheet) package 7 x 8-inch dried nori wraps
1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice (optional)
1 cup mixed greens
1 tablespoon olive oil
1½ teaspoons rice vinegar
1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
½ cup sliced peeled cucumber
½ cup shredded carrot
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
¼ cup coconut aminos
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the mayo and Sriracha. Add the salmon and mix gently with a fork.
3. Place 2 nori sheets on the prepared baking sheet and top each with ½ cup of the quinoa (if using) and half the salmon salad. Warm the wraps in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, until the nori is malleable (if the quinoa is warm, you won’t need to use the oven).
4. In a medium bowl, dress the greens with the oil and vinegar. Toss to coat.
5. Layer the nori wraps with the avocado, cucumber, carrot, and mixed greens. Roll each into a burrito (ends tucked in) and cut in half. Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve with coconut aminos for dipping.
Blending fresh coconut water and meat with vanilla protein powder creates a creamy, smooth an refreshing snack or easy breakfast!
1 Serving Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Chia Seed
Shredded Coconut (to top)
Stay tuned for more tips from Kelly on both my blog and Kelly’s, Be Well By Kelly. We have tons of delicious recipes and tips over the next few weeks to help you get ready for bikini season…post-baby or not!
Want more #BikiniReadyRecipes? Check out these links: