When it comes to shopping for my momma, I love, love, love to go above and beyond to lavish the woman who's taken care of me all my life. While it's always the appropriate time to show your adoration for her, why not take the chance this holiday season to really indulge her with De-lightful presents fit for a queen.
- Cashmere socks - OB-sessed the feeling of cashmere. Put these on and relax around the house - mom'll be in heaven.
- Pottery Barn faux fur blanket - Perfect for those cold winter weekends by the fire!
- Neiman Marcus monogram pajamas- Does anything say luxury better than silk, monogrammed PJs??
- John Robshaw rug - One step on these rugs and you'll understand.
- James Perse V-Neck T - Hands down the best, best, best t-shirts out there. These are great for guys too!!
- Monogrammed items from Julia B - Love, love, love a monogram. This site has everything from tabletop to bath to bedding to baby. Everything mom could need.
- Anything and everything from The Monogram Shop in East Hampton- Speak to Valerie. My go-to items are notebooks, kitchen pads, single letter paper hands towels, white lacquered tray
- Taschen books - You can't go wrong with a coffee table book that'll add a bit of culture to your momma's home.
- Mason Pearson brush - A classic that should be added to everyone's beauty arsenal. It's a luxury to add to mom's daily regime.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.