The Best Summer Hair Care Products
I know how it is... summer comes and all of a sudden your hair is dry and stripped from all of the chlorine, sun and salt water. We literally put our hair through hell in the summer. I try my best to take care of my hair the most in the summer because that's when it gets the most damaged. I have a handful of products that I always have on rotation come summer.
- Ouai Wave Spray- I've talked about this product from Ouai many times but it's because I use it so much. It's for all hair types and gives you effortless undone, done hair. Not only do I use it to enhance my natural wave, but I like to add some to my roots for some extra volume. I love to spritz it on after I've been at the beach all day because it will instantly liven up my hair with added texture and shine.
- Playa Ritual Hair Oil- You can't go through the summer without adding a hair oil to your routine. This instantly restores moisture and tames my frizz. It's also beneficial to apply it to your hair before you go swimming or go out in the sun to prevent your hair form UV damage, chlorine and drying effects of the ocean.
- French Girl Sea Spray- I love my sprays in the summer especially when I'm not using heated tools and want to let my hair dry naturally. You add this to clean, towel-dried hair and all you have to do is scrunch. When I'm going from the beach to dinner, I throw this in my bag so my hair dries with a sexy tousled finish.
- Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion- If you're not a spray girl, this texture lotion is also perfect for giving you natural waves with texture. It has added moisture that will keep your ends hydrated.
- Caviar Anti- Aging Infinite Color Hold Topcoat Shine Spray- This is a spray that will give you UV protection while locking in your color. If you over process your hair or spend a lot of time in the sun, this will give you the perfect boost when your hairs looking dull
- Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Hairspray- Make your hairtousled beach waves stay with this glamorous wave spray. It's packed with rich extracts and oils to repair your texture.
What hair products are your go to in the summer? Let me know below!