What is Everyday Chic?
I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am for the release of my second book! I’ve been counting down the days, and on October 10th, 2017 Everyday Chic: My Secrets for Entertaining, Organizing, and Decorating at Home, with Harper Collins, finally hits the shelves!
This book is my way to show you how I went from a single girl who stored cashmere sweaters in her oven to an entertaining expert, organization guru, home chef (sort of), a wife and mother of three. I’m fortunate enough to be able to know and work with some pretty amazing designers, party planners, and homemakers who have taught me everything I know. I’ve mined their best advice over the years and within the pages of Everyday Chic—I’m going to share it with you! My team is your team.
So, what is Everyday Chic? It’s not about having a perfect life. It means making the most out of what you have and being the most of who you are. I like to think of it as embracing the imperfect happy mess while adding in the little chic touches when you can. Get take out and put it on your best dishes. Serve sparking water in a wine glass. Living Everyday Chic means living your life with style, grace, passion, and purpose. Not perfection.
In my book, I’ll be covering everything from recipes to shopping sources + lots more!
- Family friendly meal hacks and time saving techniques...like this delicious one-pot Moroccan chicken recipe!
- Party planning tips from the professionals whether it’s an intimate dinner with friends or a themed birthday party on any budget.
- Ways to cut the clutter and create a zen-like space for a happy, healthy home.
- How to work hard, create your soul goals, build your support system, embrace your happy mess, and most importantly...keep sh*t real.
- Shopping and sourcing tips on my favorite Everyday Chic items whether its kids party décor from Meri Meri or a organic throw from Homelosophy.
- Interior design and accessorizing tips for a stylish and kid-friendly home.
shop a few of my Everyday Chic picks!
Photo Credit: Amy Neunsinger