I’ll be honest—there are days when exercising is LITERALLY the last thing I want to do. To motivate myself, I make my workouts as fun as possible. If there’s anyone who knows how to make fitness a party it’s my trainer, Nicole Winhoffer. She’s definitely taught me the ways!
Nicole has single-handedly kicked my ass, whipped me into shape, and helped me shed some major pounds. Her program, NW Method, serves as a way to combine the mind, body, and soul through movement and dance while also targeting and toning muscle groups.
The combination of positive energy, fun choreography, and a killer playlist make the NW Method different from the rest. In my opinion, it’s like the best dance party I’ve ever been to! If you aren’t able to catch a class of hers in NYC, she’s now streaming her workouts online to do anytime, anywhere.
So let’s dim the lights, slip on that crop top, and pump up the music. Here’s Nicole’s favorite playlist to get you started (click links to download.):
Here are some extra tips from Nicole on how to keep your workouts fun (& fierce!):
1. Wear something that makes you feel sexy. I like to wear street clothes in my workout because it makes me feel like I’m at the club!
2. Use the app Shazaam (download here) when you’re out so you can add them to your workout playlist.
3. Grab a buddy! Doing your workouts in groups creates more energy.
4. Stream your favorite workouts with your buddy. I just dropped NW Live Streaming last month! Now you have a full hour of workouts with new moves and amazing music right at home.
5. Play your favorite pop star…and then workout like one!