- Discover the everyday supermodel inside you -
Molly Sims wasn't born looking the way she does on television and in print. While her photos have appeared in Sports Illustrated and graced the covers of Self, French Vogue, Allure, and Cosmopolitan, Molly didn't inherit a secret skinny gene or a perfect complexion.
She's had southern girl "mall pouf hair" and made fashion missteps, and like all of us, has endured heartbreak and career setbacks. So what's the secret to Molly's seemingly flawless supermodel look and confidence? She works hard to look and feel good every day . . . and she's tried everything.
The ultimate guinea pig, Molly has learned what works—and what doesn't—and now shares her road-tested secrets with women everywhere. In this fun and practical guide, Molly interweaves stories from her life with her own tried-and-true tips, best-girlfriend advice, tell-it-like-it-is honesty, and insider insights from the best in the business of beauty, health, fitness, and fashion.
Inside The Everyday Supermodel, Molly pays it forward with:
- Weight-loss strategies to help you end your love/hate relationship with food.
- On-the-go workouts to help you move, dance, spin, and stretch your way to a hotter, healthier, happier you.
- Chic and figure-flattering style advice for every budget.
- Easy-to-follow hair and makeup tutorials that will take you from the everyday to the runway.
- Look-good/feel-good advice to help you bounce back from setbacks, decide what you want, and make your dreams come true!
Within every woman is an everyday supermodel—all you need to do is find her. Let Molly be your guide!