I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I won’t work out if I find it boring. So I try to mix it up if I find my fitness regimen is becoming stagnant. I’ll do Pilates, I’ll practice yoga, and I’ll cycle; the list goes on and on. I mix it up to keep it up!
I’ve also found it hard to work out unless there is some good music on my playlist. I’ll be honest, it’s near impossible if I don’t! Choosing the right songs to exercise to can help you work out longer, faster, and better. I mean, who wants to stop burning calories when you know your favorite song is coming on next? Not me!
I’ve compiled a list of 20 songs, which is approximately an hour worth of “pump up your workout” jams! When you have a playlist that you know lasts around the time of your workout, you stop needing to time yourself. When the songs end, so do you!
Click on the link below to download my current workout playlist straight from iTunes:
- S&M - Rihanna
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars Ft. Mark Ronson
- Bootylicious - Destiny’s Child
- Cheerleader - Omi
- Work Bitch - Britney Spears
- I Love It - Icono Pop Ft. Charli XCX
- Worth It - Fifth Harmony
- Push It - Salt N Pepa
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Lean On - Major Lazer
- Hollback Girl - Gwen Stefani
- Roar - Katy Perry
- Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
- Ghost - Ella Henderson (Oliver Nelson Remix)
- Come Get It Bae - Pharrell Williams Ft. Miley Cyrus
- Nobody Love - Tori Kelly
- When A Fire Starts To Burn - Disclosure
- Fighter - Christina Aguilera
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne
- Reflections - MisterWives
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.