With Memorial Day weekend quickly approaching, my beach bag is packed and ready to go for a summer full of lazy days spent oceanside. I don't know about you all but I AB-solutely live out of my beach bag during June, July, and August. It has to fit each and every product I may need during the day - from a quick caftan to throw on over my swimsuit to a good beach read. Here are the essentials I'm packing in my bag to head to the beach! What are yours? Tell me everything!?
- Balenciaga beach bag - I got it on sale at an outlet and love how big it is. It fits everything!
- MD Moms Sunscreen wipes- Sun safety is so important but it can be hard to put lotion on a wiggling toddler. These wipes are perfect because I get him sunscreened from head to toe in just a few seconds!
- The book My Husband's Secret - Nothing says summer like a good beach read. I'm loving this one by Liane Moriarty.
- Italia Independent sunglasses in blue - The blue frames on these sunglasses make them unique and fun!
- Spray sunscreen - I prefer using spray sunscreen. This one is great because it's paraban-free and doesn't clog my pores.
- Tkees Sandals in gold - I love these flip flops. They're really comfy but still fashionable.
- Mara Hoffman Bathing Suit - I've never met a Mara Hoffman print I didn't like!
- Theodora & Callum Caftan- I love Theodora and Callum prints! I live in these in the summer time.
- Anthropologie beach towel
- Hourglass Lip Oil - This oil is infused with vitamins and botanicals that add moisture to the lips which is so important in the summer heat.
- 10 Miracle Leave in Product - This is my favorite detangler! I always run it through my hair after I go swimming to keep my hair soft and silky.
- A Wet Brush - A wet brush is gentle on the hair, making it great at preventing breakage in the dry summer heat.
- BKR water bottle - I've loved and used these water bottles for years! I take them with me everywhere I go
- J.Crew Panama Hat - I love this hat. It's classic, chic and protects me from the sun
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.