I hope everyone had a great Christmas filled with friends, family, and lots and lots of food. My family is spending our holiday down in Mexico until the beginning of January. I’m normally a pretty good packer but let me tell you—packing for my entire family AND “Santa” making his appearance is a little rough. Okay, I’ll be honest—I was almost driven insane.
Since the weather down here is quite a bit warmer, I had to pack a little different. That’s where the struggle is! Whether you are heading out to warmer weather for the holidays or in the near future, here’s a checklist to make your packing experience as stress-free as possible:
- Beach Bag: J Crew Straw Market Tote (shown), Cleobella Thai Beaded Bag, & Simone Camille Messenger Bag
- Towel: John Robshaw “Alabat” Beach Towel (shown), Jonathan Adler Mykonos Beach Towel, & Beach Candy Beach Towel
- Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses (shown), Sunday Somewhere “Kitey’s” Round Sunglasses, & Quay Fleur Cat Eye
- Sun Protection: Natura Bisse C+C Sun Protection (shown), Garden Goddess SPF, & Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen
- Swim Coverup: Totême Stretch Knit Coverup (shown), Robin Piccone Crochet Trim Tunic, & Forever 21 Tribal Print Coverup
- Sun Hat: Forever 21 Straw Boater Hat (shown), Tigerlily Ivann Hat, & August “Mix It Up” Floppy Straw Hat
- Kaftan: Biondi Ciconia Belted Kaftan (shown), Miguelina Bridgette Crochet Kaftan, & Melissa Odabash Beach Kaftan
- Flowy Blouse: Isabel Marant Vince Embroidered Blouse (shown), Tularosa Finn Top, & Anthropologie Folia Blouse
- Boho Dress: Rebecca Taylor Ruffled Paisley Print Boho Dress (shown), Privacy Please Fillmore Dress, & SU2C X Revolve Clothing Santorini Dress
- Jean Cutoffs: Rag & Bone Cut-Off Denim Shorts (shown), DL1961 Ivy Jean in Frost, & Forever 21 Cuffed Denim Shorts
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.