Even though I’m spending my vacation in Mexico, I still enjoy spending my holidays in the snow. There’s just something about being all cozy in a cabin with the snow coming down.
Whether you are hitting the slopes this break or another chilly location, here are some must-have packing essentials you must include:
- Fur Coat: Topshop Unique Chubby Print Fur (shown), Sam Double Downtown Fur Parka, & Adrienne Landau Fox Fur Coat
- Boots: Dolce Vita Kincaid Boot (shown), Hunter High Gloss Boot, & Isabel Marant Shearling Ankle Boot
- Scarves: Max Mara Fur Collar (shown), Marc By Marc Jacobs Plaid Blanket Scarf, & Forever 21 Cable Knit Scarf
- Leather Pants: J Brand 8001 Leather Skinny Pants (shown), Zara High Waist Skinny Trousers & Line & Dot Moto Pant
- Boot Socks: Topman Ribbed Boot Socks (shown), Forever 21 Striped Knee High Socks, & Jonathan Aston Boot Socks
- Pajamas: Bedhead Pajamas Grey/Pink Henley Set (shown), Splendid Piped Pajamas, & Marigot Long Pajama Set
- Sweaters: Vince Cashmere Directional Rib Sweater (shown), Current/Elliot The Turtleneck Sweater, & J.Crew Cable Crewneck Sweater
- Mittens: White + Warren Fingerless Glove (shown), Nordstrom Lemon Knit Muffins, & Forever 21 Faux Leather Panel
- Poncho: Rag & Bone Blithe Merino-Wool Poncho (shown), Forever 21 Heather Shawl Poncho, & Sanctuary Blanket Wrap
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.