Watermelon Margarita Popsicles
I love a good popsicle in the summertime--especially if there's tequila involved. It's just the thing to cool you down after a hot day! Since watermelon is one of my favorite fruits I decided to spice up the standard margarita with this flavorful recipe. The juicy watermelon paired with the kick of cayenne pepper goes perfectly in a popsicle.
The best part about this boozy recipe? If it melts on a hot day, transfer to a glass and drink like a margarita over ice. Both are equally as delicious!
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 shot of tequila
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Blend freshly squeezed lime juice and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Add watermelon, tequila, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze overnight.
4. Once frozen, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!
For more boozy popsicle recipes, check out these links: