Watermelon Feta Bites With The Kitchy Kitchen
These days, everyone is into little bites--especially at parties or cookouts. They are easy to prepare and even easier to serve.
I've been OBSESSED with Claire Thomas of The Kitchy Kitchen for awhile now. Not only is her food photography on point (you have to follow her on Instagram!) but she has the most delicious recipes. I was thrilled to have her stop by my YouTube channel to show us an easy small bite to serve for an end-of-summer party.
Claire's Watermelon Feta Bites are so simple but really pack the flavor. Click the video below to get more details:
Get the recipe here:
- 1 small block of feta cheese (the softer the better!)
- 1 large watermelon
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 limes
- Small toothpicks
1. Start by peeling the watermelon by following the rind. Once peeled, cut into 1/2 cubes. Set aside.
2. Do the same with the feta by slicing in 1/2 cubes.
3. Now time to assemble! Roll and layer 1 fresh mint and basil leaf on top of each other. Poke onto toothpick and follow with the feta and watermelon. The order doesn't matter--it's your preference!
4. Once assembled, spritz the skewers with fresh lime juice to add a punch of brightness. Now you're ready to serve!