To Die For Apple Crumble Pie
My momma's apple crumble pie is to die for, I PRO-mise. It is a Sims' secret that has been in the fam for ages! It has always been my absolute go to full proof AH-mazing pie! I altered the recipe a bit so its just as yummy without all those unwanted calories! Whether I need a last minute treat or my family and I are cozying up at home, I always know my momma's apple pie will for sure be a hit. You don’t need to be a pastry chef for this one ladies; it's fun and easy. Everyone will be asking you for that recipe as they’re on to their second helping!
Apple Crumble Pie
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of flour
- stick of butter
- 4-5 gala apples
- Throw your stick of butter, sugar and flour all in a big bowl. Then you have to take a knife and chop down the stir into quarters. It takes some time, but it will eventually crumble. It’s best not to use a blender, so it doesn’t become too finely diced.
- Mash the crumble together with your hands to get the consistency just right. Then cut your apples into quarters and layer them into your pie. Sprinkle a few shakes of cinnamon over the whole surface.
- Pre-heat your oven at 350 for your full proof pie!
- Then add crumble on top of first layer of apples. Cut up more apples and repeat the process with the second layer. Add another crumble on top and shake cinnamon all over the top of pie.
- Pop it in the oven and bake for an hour.