Supermodel Secrets: How to Dress 5 Lbs. Thinner
You might think that looking good on the red carpet is all about good genes, but I’m about to let you in on a little Supermodel Secret! There’s actually quite a science to dressing for the cameras. Follow my tips and you’ll look like you just dropped 5 lbs. instantly!
Here are my top 5 tips for dressing 5 lbs. thinner…
1. Wear black. It’s a classic for a reason; black is a universally flattering and slimming color.
2. Wear clothes that fit. Baggy, frumpy clothes don’t hide those extra pounds—they make them more obvious! Anything too tight won’t do you any favors either though.
3. Belt it. Adding a belt around your middle helps to define your waist.
4. Vertical lines. Vertical stripes lengthen your silhouette, making you appear taller and thinner.
5. Pumps that match your skin tone. Nude pumps are my secret weapon for lengthening your legs.
What other Supermodel Secrets would you like to know?