photo credit: Erica Hampton
Who doesn't love a good spicy margarita!? It's one of my favorite drinks to serve when I'm hosting my friends. Everyone loves them! Also, let's be honest--this momma needs a drink!
Click on the video below to get my recipe!
- 2 oz. Casamigos Blanco
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
- .5 oz. Orange infused syrup
- 2 Cucumber slices
- 8-10 Cilantro leaves
- ½ Rim sugar, cilantro + salt
- 1 Cucumber + 1 Serrano slice for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients into a shaker. Make sure to do tequila last just in case you mess up! It’s always better not to have to dump the most expensive of the ingredients.
2. Muddle fruit and herbs.
3. Add ice and shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds. Chilling the cocktail and water is an important element in any drink!
4. Before pouring, rim the rocks glass with a fresh grapefruit to add moisture for the salt.
5. Strain into rimmed rocks glass. Add fresh ice (fresh ice prevents the cocktail from diluting quickly.) Garnish with cucumber and pepper.
For more fun recipes for entertaining, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.