It’s official! Emerald has been dubbed Pantone’s 2013 Color of the Year. If you’re not already familiar with Pantone, they’re THE color experts. And every year, the fashion, beauty, and design worlds look to them to hear what’s on trend. It goes without saying that I’ll be incorporating Emerald into my 2013 wardrobe, but this lush, verdant jewel tone also makes a chic home decor color. So if you’re looking for a stylish way to accent your space, here are a few Emerald ideas I adore…
2. Jill Sorensen White & Green Fancy Greek Key Pillow
3. Anthropologie Circle Round Sheet Set
4. Anthropologie Colorblocked Balloon Cutting Board
5. Anthropologie Appellation Utensil Jar
6. West Elm Essex Upholstered Ottoman in Moss Performance Velvet ($299)
How do your feel about Emerald?
i’d love to hear your thoughts!
P.S. I started an entire Emerald board on my Pinterest if you're craving a little more inspiration...
Photos: Three Pink Dots, Home of Bambou, High Street Market
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.