I’d be nowhere today if it weren’t for my momma (pictured above). She’s my support system, my inspiration, and the reason I’m the mother I am today. I truly don’t know where I’d be without her. Everyday, especially Mother’s Day, I make sure she knows how special and appreciated she really is.
Whether it’s your momma, grandma, or mom friends--here are some of my top gift ideas this year to show all the women in your life how much you appreciate them. Ranging from something more sentimental to something to spoil them, there’s a special gift for every type of mom:
- For The Momma Who Loves To Workout: Adidas by Stella McCartney yoga mat
- For The Momma Who Loves To Relax: Louisiana Lilac nightshirt from Draper James
- For The Momma Who Loves To Host: “It’s All Easy” by Gwyneth Paltrow
- For The Momma Who Loves A Pop Of Color: Customized Marrakesh bag from Misa Los Angeles
- For The Momma Who Loves A Sentiment: Personalized photo album from Chatbooks
- For The Momma With A Mini Me: Gorjana Mini + Me Tassel Bracelet Set
- For The Momma Who Loves A Monogram: Jennifer Meyer Initial Heart Pendant
- For The Momma Who Loves Beauty: Charlotte Tilbury “The Dolce Vita” Set
- For The Momma On-The-Go:Cinda B Vacationer Duffel Bag
- For The Momma Who Needs A Break: Simone LeBlanc Relaxation Gift Box
- For The Momma Who Does It All: Dyson V6 Absolute (I love, love, love this vacuum! It’s my lifesaver. It cleans up even the messiest of messes AND it’s cord-free which makes it super easy to use. Yes please!)
- For Every Momma On Your List: “A Letter To My Mom” by Lisa Erspamer
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.