There is nothing I love, love, love more than gift giving.
Brainstorming options, getting creative, researching ideas, making lists - I put so, so, so much thought into my gifts ... and the ones I help my friends pick for their friends and loved ones.
In the spirit of the holidays and simply because I want to help you as you're racking your brain for ideas for presents, I'm going to be featuring a series of Gift Guides as we skate through the season attending holiday parties, trimming the tree, and singing carols!
First up - Gifts for your girlfriends!
- Anita Ko Arrow Earring - One word...AH-MAZING. And you only need one for the rocker chic inside of you. Your girlfriend's ear will love you.
- Loft Sequined Tuxedo Jacket - Sequins + a Jacket = Perfection and screams holiday. Love this Blazer. It goes with leather pants and jeans like it's nobody's business.
- Alexander McQueen scarf - Love the print and the way it hangs!!!!! It's versatile; wear it with leather jackets or pretty much everything in your closet. Models are OB-sessed with scarves and this one every girl will love.
- Vita Fede Mini Titan Bracelet - I have 2 of these and they come in 3 colors. SPIKES anything.
- Stella McCartney Underwear Sets - Oh Stella, how do I love thee! And oh, how you make every girl feel pretty. Gotta add a little sexy underneath with lace...
- Stella & Dot Somerville Necklace - So pretty and doesn't break the bank. Oh does it sparkle!
- Pressed Juicery Cleanse - I'm giving a month of juices as a present to myself for Detox January (stay tuned for more info on that!) CLEANSE BABY CLEANSE. This is one that you can count on that works and make you feel SOO MUCH Better about yourself. Makes me have discipline.
- Poppin Monogrammed Journal - I write down everything...might as well look good doing it... and PS I love a monogram. Get a journal that looks soooooo good.
- Ciate Mini Mani Month - Need a color? It is here. Blue, black, red. Change your nails every week with this great kit. All the colors of the rainbow!
- Jennifer Fisher Brass Spine Peak Cuff - Who doesn't need a statement gold cuff in their life? So pretty it can be worn alone, grab and go!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.