For the man in your life who's not only your husband but also your child's father, why not help him find a bit of relaxation in his CUH-razy and hectic day? Play to his favorites - from working out to dressing up - and show him how much he means to you by letting him indulge in his interests. If you haven't already noticed, I love, love, love monograms and subscription gifts, so this gift guide for your guy has both!
- The Art of Shaving - Accentuate your guy's every day routine with a razor and brush set that he'll be excited to use each morning.
- Logitech wireless solar keypad - Make his work day a bit more enjoyable but releasing the attachment to his desk. This keyboard will let him sit back and relax while getting to inbox zero.
- Apple TV - How about a gift for you and him? Selfish? Nah. It's a way to spend downtime together!
- Nike gift card - If your man is sporty, help him outfit his passions. That way, even when he's playing basketball with the boys, he'll be thinking of you.
- Monogramed dopp kit - Many guys wouldn't necessarily purchase a monogrammed dopp kit for themselves, or they're still holding onto one that's seen better days so accentuate his bathroom with his initials.
- Wine of the Month - For the wine lover, this offering is the gift that keeps giving!
- Sonic editions - If his den is looking a little sparse, why not dress it up with a print from one of his fav, fav, fav artists?
- BarkBox - Help him help Fido. And if nothing else, your hubby will be more than willing to take over the dog walking tasks!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.