Even though I was a long ways away from getting married when we first met, I always told my friend Monika Blunder that she would be the one to do my wedding day makeup. She was one of the first makeup artists I ever worked with as a model, and by the time I actually did get married (almost 12 years later!), she had done my makeup dozens of times. You would think that would make things a little easier, but deciding what makeup to wear for the most important day of your life is still no small task! It took several makeup trials before the big day, but I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. The look was soft and romantic, and I just felt like a bride! I’ve had a lot of people tell me here on the site that they loved my wedding day makeup too, so I asked Monica to show everyone just how she did it:
Here’s what she used:
1. A primer of your choice
2. Armani Beauty Foundation
3. Armani Beauty Fluid Sheer
4. Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye
5. Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
6. Mac Cream Colour Base in Hush
7. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink and Summer Tan (discontinued)
8. Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Colour in 35 Chintz
9. Innoxa French Blue Eye Drops
What are your favorite bridal beauty products?
Photo: Gia Canali
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.