It is official, yet another summer wedding season is upon us! Although we can all look forward to nights filled with love and laughter, trying to find the perfect wedding gift can be a daunting task. Sure it’s fine to stick to the registry, but I love shopping for unique and personal gifts that even the couple with everything will appreciate. Plus, you can only have so many kitchen appliances or sets of china. So without further ado, here are my top 5 wedding gifts. I even received a couple of these for my own wedding!
1. A photo is worth a thousand words, so add a few extra by gifting an engraved picture frame. I love the idea of transcribing the couple’s new last name on the frame!
2. Josh Duhamel and Fergie gave my husband and I an incredible illustrated caricature of the two of us. It's cool and kitschy, and has to be one of the best gifts I’ve ever received!
3. Keep the new lovebirds cozy with a warm blanket or throw. I received an Ikat throw from Jonathan Adler—so chic!
4. If you are looking for a classic gift, I would suggest the Tilt Wine Chiller, Love Bowl or a tray from Nambe. They’re all gorgeous!
5. Last, but not least, creatively reuse the wedding invitation! I loved the idea of giving a crystal ice bucket or guest book tray engraved with the wedding invite!
Do you have any unique gift ideas for wedding season? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.