We all know a momma's job is never done, but that doesn’t mean our wardrobe has to reflect the hectic pace we always sometimes feel trying to leap tall buildings in a single bound. I sincerely believe that if you look good, you feel good but I completely understand that time is not your friend in Mommyland. I also know that our priorities happily flip when we have kids, but we need to remember that EVERYONE (especially moms) deserves to feel good!
Mommy power was not built on coffee and California rolls alone. Try to remember wayyyy back when clothes shopping didn’t involve a “T” after the number (toddler sizing). I am not complaining at all. Being a mom is the most important and VERY best job I have ever had. I just believe it is also important to give some T.L.C. to yourself, too!! I’ve picked some fun pieces that will help you look chic with very little effort. Here’s to all the Moms out there!!!
- Drawstring pant in Cove Floral by J.Crew - “Laid back meets lovely” in this machine washable floral.
- Splendid very light jersey V-neck white tee - Yet another superb basic from Splendid.
- Bensimon “egg shell” colored sneakers- Let this chic sneaks back you up while you are chasing your little darling around the playground.
- Madewell woven fedora - Unleash your inner hipster with this super cool hat.
- Gap Essential Stripe Boatneck T- navy stripe - Sail away to your happy place in this great nautical top
- H&M Denim Shirt - Show the world that chambray is her to stay when wearing this wardrobe updo staple.
- Oakley Caveat Women’s sunglasses - You may want to try to wear these sunglasses at night because they are so cute!
- Tommy Hilfiger cropped cargo pants - You won’t be tempted to fill your pockets full of junk with these figure- flattering pants.
- Chewbeads Essex necklace - Accessorize with this double duty fashion forward piece. Who knew a baby teether could be so pretty.
- J.Crew Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket - Complete your mommy friendly look with this casual yet, fashion savvy piece.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.