It's cocktail time! Believe it or not--there's a way to enjoy your "guilty pleasures" somewhat guilt-free. This fresh grapefruit juice and coconut water spritzer is so refreshing, with or without vodka.
The tangy flavor of the fresh grapefruit paired with the sweet and subtle vanilla paste is like heaven. Even if you're not so keen on the sourness of citrus, the coconut water tones it down to where it's just right.
Get the recipe here:
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup soda water
- 3 oz. vodka
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 of fresh grapefuit (for sugaring rim)
- Fresh fruit for garnish
1. Prepare glasses by wetting the rims with fresh grapefruit. Pour the sugar onto a shallow plate or bowl and spin gently until sugar has frosted the top of glass nicely.
2. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in fresh grapefruit juice, coconut water, and vodka. Shake until mixed thoroughly and vanilla paste is dissolved.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.