You all know I’m a beauty buff, and I love sharing the scoop on my favorite brands, products, and techniques here on the site. Well today I’ve got an extra special treat in store! I’ve been a big fan of Jouer Cosmetics for a while now, and their lead artist Neil Scibelli has done my makeup for several events. Today Jouer is previewing three brand new products from their spring collection here on my blog. Neil is sharing his tips for wearing them, and I’ll also be giving them all away to three different MollySims.com members. Check out my Q&A with Neil and then enter this amazing giveaway below…
What are your tricks for wearing and applying the Crème Eyeshadow Crayons?
You can wear the Crème Eyeshadow Crayons as your main shadow color by gliding the crayon from the outer corners, working over the entire lid, to the inner corners. The crayon applicator is a user-friendly way to apply your shadow color without having to use an actual brush. For a less intense finish, smudge the color to the outer corners of your eyes with your fingers (or crème shadow brush). For a more smoky effect, layer a deeper color of the shadow crayon in the outer corners of the eyelids, and smudge inward to the center of the lid.
What are your tricks for pulling off a bold lip like the Demi-Matte Lipstick in Whitney?
Pair a bold lip color with a softer eye. A light shimmer will give your eyes just enough twinkle, while the bold lip steals the show! Like always, confidence is key for wearing your bold lip. Jouer Demi-Matte Lipstick in Whitney is a beautiful rose-pink shade with a demi-matte finish. The soft creamy formula is appropriate to wear for all skin shades and will moisturize your lips in the coldest or driest climates with its hydrating Shea butter base. This bold lip color will really 'pop' on lighter skin tones.
What’s the correct way to apply a cream cheek color like the Honeysuckle Tint?
Apply this sheer cream cheek color to the apples of your cheeks with your fingers, working outward towards the center of your ear. The hydrating properties of Honeysuckle Tint offer a more natural, dewy finish to the cheeks. For an airbrush-like finish, apply using a blush brush in circular motion. Jouer Honeysuckle Tint is a peachy-coral color, which compliments fair to bronzed skin tones best. The color is sheer and buildable.
Now for the giveaway! Each of the three winners will receive:
- 2 Jouer Crème Eyeshadow Crayons
- Jouer Demi-Matte Lipstick in Whitney
- Jouer Tint in Honeysuckle
Here’s how to enter to win…
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Leave a comment below telling me what you’re favorite blog has been here on MollySims.com.
That’s all you need to do! I’ll announce the winners on Tuesday, February 19.
• You must be a registered MollySims.com member to enter. • Winners will be contacted via private message to their MollySims.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry, per day.
• This giveaway ends at midnight PST on February 18, 2013.
• Giveaway limited to U.S. residents only.
• Jouer was kind enough to provide me with this prize to give away. This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.