With the lazy days of summer winding down as August comes to a close, I'm taking advantage of each and every opportunity to indulge in some of the iconic warm weather moments. One of those is an unbeatable dessert - ice cream sandwiches! As soon as the craving hit during an especially warm day in Los Angeles, the Sims Test Kitchen got busy crafting these yummy treats!
It's no secret that I love, love, love Udi's Gluten Free Foods. Remember all those
I shared with you? Or the
? All gluten-free! Since I had two kinds of Udi's cookies in my pantry, we decided to whip up our sandwiches with a mix of snickerdoodle cookies, caramel cashew cookies, and vanilla ice cream, but you can mix and match as your heart desires!
- 1 box of Udi's Gluten Free Snickerdoodle cookies
- 1 box of Udi's Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies
- ice cream of choice (we used vanilla)
- Place a scoop of ice cream between two cookies.
- Take a (cold) knife around the edges to get a smooth perimeter.
- Serve immediately!
Time for the giveaway! My friends at Udi's put together a seriously AH-mazing gift box for one very lucky MollySims.com reader. It's full of $75 worth of the brand's delicious gluten free foods!!
- Millet-Chia Bread
- Everything Inside Bagel
- Large Tortillas
- Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- Vanilla Granola
- Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies
- Ancient Grain Crisps Aged Cheddar
- Blueberry Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Active Cherry Walnut Granola Clusters
- Steel Cut Oats with Currant, Flax & Chia
Here's how to enter: Sign up for my newsletter, and stay tuned! We'll announce the winner on Monday, August 25th.
Congrats to Amanda Stuart who won the Yoobi giftbag!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.