Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start shopping for those gifts for your loved ones! In order to steer clear of the "Hallmark holiday" stigma, I try to choose gifts that are flirty and romantic, but would still be appreciated any day of the year. I think that’s a pretty good rule! Here are some of my favorite V-Day gift picks:
1. They say that the way to a man’s heart is through red velvet cupcakes (or at least that’s what I say). Whip up a batch using my mama’s recipe and he’ll be putty in your hands!
2. I just adore this heart ring from BHLDN, which figures because it’s downright adorable! It’s playful yet delicate and romantic—a winning combo in any Valentine’s Day gift.
3. I would love a man in this quirky PLAY Comme des Garcons cardigan any day of the year, but seriously—how perfect is it for Valentine’s Day?!
4. If you’re married, I think that monogrammed items like this cocktail shaker make for especially romantic gifts—they’re daily reminders of your loving home together.
5. This message in a bottle kit has everything you need to pen a love letter to your Valentine. I can hardly think of anything more romantic!
Which one would you most like to receive?
P.S. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.