The only thing I love more than getting gifts is giving them! For as long as I can remember, I’ve always enjoyed taking the time to find that perfectly suited present. If gifting isn’t your strong suit, however, don’t fear! You have a whole week of gift guides to look forward to, starting today with some of my personal gift picks for the fashionista in your life. • Scented Drawer Tubes by Quintessence Paris I love these little things so much that I even used them as favors for my wedding guests. Stash the scented tubes in your drawers, cupboards, hamper or even suitcase and you can freshen up any small space with a sensual blend of musk and violet leaf aromas.
• Bensimon Sneakers If you’re looking for a timeless yet stylish sneaker that the lucky recipient will wear all the time, this is it! I’m a fan of the classic white myself, but the French label’s signature Le Tennis Bensimon comes in a hundred different colors and prints.
• Pura Vida Bracelets You exchanged them as a kid, and now friendship bracelets are back in a big way! What better gift for your BFF than a stack of Pura Vida’s handmade, waterproof designs?
• White + Warren Travel Wrap White + Warren makes the most divine cashmere scarves in a rainbow of fun colors—perfect for upcoming winter break vacations. Imagine cozying up with one of these on the plane ride.
• Elizabeth and James Cropped Crewneck Pullover (or any other purchase from CommunityCollection.com) Twenty percent of each sale on CommunityCollection.com goes to a charity of the designer’s choice. A chic, shaggy sweater Elizabeth and James sweater that will take you through the winter PLUS a $65 donation to Heal the Bay included in the price? That’s what the holiday season is all about!
• Jewelry Making Class As a collector turned designer myself, I can’t recommend learning to construct your own jewelry enough! L.A.’s six Bead Source locations all offer classes, and you should be able to find similar offerings in any city. The perfect gift for the crafty fashionista or “Project Accessory” fan!
Now how about crossing one of these gifts off your list right now? Pura Vida is giving away 10 different bracelets to a MollySims.com member who comments below! That’s enough for quite the stylish stack or one for each of your friends. To enter, just visit Pura Vida's site and then let me know who you'd give your bracelets to by next Monday, December 12. A winner will be picked at random.
UPDATE: Congrats to Lizzie B., the winner of the Pura Vida giveaway! We will be contacting you shortly to claim your prize.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.