With all the holiday parties and events, you are bound to need ideas for a hostess gift. Since everyone brings wine, opt for something more personal and unique. I mean, a bottle of wine is great but can be overdone especially around the holidays.
Whether it’s a hostess gift or something special for someone who loves to entertain, here are my top picks for gifting for the home:
- Bottle Grinder Spice Mill Set from Leif Shop
- Moscow Mule Set from One Kings Lane
- Grey Striped Throw Blanket from Homelosophy
- Rosemary & Red Bud Acacia Canderling Wreath from Mimi Brown Studio + Goop Mkt (contact email@example.com for special orders)
- Himalayan Rock Salt & Grater Set from CB2
- Camper Vase from Irving Place Studio + Jenni Kayne
- Coqui Coqui Linen Spray
- Kinto Coffee Dripper
- Sweet Laurel Bakery Paleo Vanilla Extract
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.