Whether it’s a husband, boyfriend, or dad I’ve always noticed that men are the hardest to shop for. I don’t know if it’s because they tend to be picky or if they tend to not care as much. Either way…it can be tough.
My husband, Scott, also has a birthday in December so I’m normally looking for gift ideas months ahead of time. For clothes, there’s a fine line between what I want him to wear and what he’ll ACTUALLY wear. So, I tend to play it safe when it comes to his gifts. Safe doesn’t mean boring, though. Here are my top gifts for guys that I’ll be buying for the men in my life this year:
- johnnie-O Boxers
- PRYMA Headphones
- Shake by Eric Prum & Josh Williams
- Club W Membership ($13 off with code mollysims)
- Common Projects Tournament Waxed-Suede High-Top Sneakers
- Jambox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Jack Spade Wayne Duffel Bag
- Tom Ford Cotton Twill Military Jacket
- Maison Martin Margiela Distressed Leather Cardholder
- Fornea Luna Men’s Skincare Kit
- Honns Oliver Leather Tech Gloves
- Malin + Goetz Rum Body Wash
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.