As much as I love getting all dressed up for the red carpet, most of my wardrobe these days consists of easy, breezy pieces that I can just throw on in the morning and still look chic and put-together in. Rachel Pally is one designer who just gets how important this is to so many women. I have a lot of Rachel Pally pieces in my own closet and I even wore one of her dresses on this month’s Fit Pregnancy cover!
Here’s are the Top 3 items I’m coveting from Rachel Pally’s summer collection…
1. The chic and simple Black Rib Leo Dress
2. The bold and on-trend Neon Zest Rib Crop Tank
3. And last but not least, the Navy Stripe Mid Length Pocket Skirt from the same picture as number 2. It makes such a statement, but it’s also incredibly comfortable and easy to mix-and-match with. In fact, I’m just so crazy about it that I’m giving one away!
Here’s how to enter…
1. Comment. Leave a comment below telling me what you’d like to see more of on MollySims.com.
2. Tweet or Facebook. Tweet the pink phrase at me (everything in pink): Hey @MollybSims, I’m all about chic and easy too… http://bit.ly/MSfreebie615 Or, if you only have Facebook, you can post the phrase on my wall by clicking here!
3. Be patient. I’ll announce the winner on Monday, June 25.
That’s all you need to do. Good luck!
And if you don't win the free skirt, you can still get Rachel Pally at a great price from my OpenSky shop!
• You must be a registered MollySims.com member to enter.
• Limited to U.S. winners only. • Winners will be contacted via private message to their MollySims.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry, per day.
• This giveaway ends at midnight PST on June 24, 2012.
• Rachel Pally was kind enough to provide me with this prize to give away. This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.
UPDATE: We have a winner! Congratulations to our lucky winner, Anne Lehnick!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.