Festival Season: Woodstock Revival
Coachella might be in your rear view, but festival season is far from over. As a huge fan of the Bohemian vibe, I am obsessed with the festival trends this season. Whether you are headed to the festivities or staying local, you can channel this look just about anywhere.
Here are my top 8 trends that every festival gal shouldn’t live without:
- Round Sunglasses: Big round-framed sunglasses are HUGE this season. I love these adorable pairs from Sunday Somewhere and Quay. We can thank John Lennon for this style tip!
- Breezy Rompers: The last thing you want to worry about is a wardrobe malfunction while dancing at a festival. Rompers are a great solution! This white romper from Stone Cold Fox has already been seen on top fashion bloggers this year and it’s becoming a cult favorite. Here is a cute floral option from Urban Outfitters.
- Flash Tattoos:These metallic tattoos are a fun spin on jewelry and can take your look to the next level. They last 4-6 days, even with showering, which is perfect for a long weekend. The best part? They are non-toxic and safe! AKA fun for kids, as well! Even Brooks likes them!
- Bucket Bags: Bags are a MUST during festival season as your carryall for all things important. I’m seeing this bucket bag trend everywhere and I love it! As a lover of fringe this one from Free People has my name written all over it. Another option is Mansur Gavriel who is known for their amazing bucket bags. Stand out from the crowd with a bright colored bag like this one.
- Denim EVERYTHING! There’s no better way to channel a relaxed look than with denim. Whether it is a cute romper or a jacket that you throw over a breezy dress; you will impress effortlessly. Try this One Teaspoon dress with some booties or this destroyed denim jacket from Lovers + Friends and voila! Consider yourself festival ready.
- Gladiator Sandals: These sandals are the easiest way to make you look like a goddess. You can pair them with a boho dress or even with your bikini and cover up. Here’s a great option from Jeffery Campbell for Free People as well as this budget-friendly version from Zara.
- Jeweled Headpieces: Flower crowns are usually overdone at festivals so it’s good to try something a little different. Gold headpieces take it to the next level. I’m loving these ones from Calypso St. Barth and Nasty Gal.
When you are in the sun all day, it’s good to be prepared. Always make sure to keep a strong SPF in your bag so you don’t have a sunburn by day two. Blotting papers (I love the ones from Mai Couture) and bright lipstick are a must. A great pick for festivals is Bobbi Brown in Sunset Orange . A pop of color on the lip can take your look from day to night!