We showered our mommas with love last month and now it’s time for the special men in our lives! For some reason, shopping for guys is always a bit trickier, but don’t worry … I've got you covered. I’m back to help you give good gifts this Father's Day! To top it all off, I’ve included a cocktail recipe for the most distinguished of dads. Cheers!!
- Ray-Ban Men’s Aviator Sunglasses
- Timberland Earthkeepers Handcrafted Oxford
- Under Armour Men’s UA Tips Club Jacket
- Amazon Fire HD 6 Tablet
- Sheec Active Premium Socks
- Chillsner Drink Chiller
- Le Labo Santal 33 Cologne
- Graham Leather Collection iPhone 6 Case
- Birchbox “Everyday Hero” Box
- Johnnie-O The Point Break Surf Short
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 dashes of bitter
- 1 cup ice
- 1 (1.5 fluid oz) of bourbon whiskey
- 1 slice orange
- A few cherries
- Pour simple syrup, bitters, and water in whiskey glass
- Stir or shake to combine, then place ice cubes in the glass
- Pour bourbon over the ice and garnish with orange slice and cherry
Cheers Dad! We love you!!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.