Watch the video below to make your own winter wonderland this holiday season:
- Wooden dowls
- Card stock in various colors
- Mini terracotta pots
- Hot glue/glue gun
- Glue stick
- Double stick tape
- Bone folder (or dull butter knife)
- Wooden stands
- White spray paint
- Paper straws (optional)
1. Start by spray painting the dowels and pots white. If doing a brown/green theme, leave them as they are. Set aside to dry.
2. For the folded trees, cut circles that measure 1.5", 2", 3", 4", 5", and 6. Fold each circle in half three times.
3. Carefully snip the tip to create a hole in the center. When dowels have dried, thread the circles in order from biggest to smallest onto the dowel. Secure in place with hot glue.
4. Coat the tiny terra cotta pots with spray adhesive and coat with white glitter. Securely glue to the bottom of the dowel.
5. Finish by decorating with sequins, pom-poms, or whatever you desire.
1. Using the cardstock paper, cut out the cone template (see below). Secure with double-stick tape.
2. Hot glue a paper straw or dowel to the tip of a terra cotta pot. Decorate as desired.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.