DIY BEACH SPRAY
Summer is right around the corner and there is nothing sexier than some of those natural looking waves that make your hair look like it air dried after a day at the beach. So, ladies I love, love, love the natural summer glow. As much as I wish I could be at the beach everyday actually achieving that beachy summer glow with beachy waves to match, I can't. Spring break is not all year and we all know that we need to wait for those precious vacation days! So here is one way to bring the magic sweet ocean salty air to your hair with my AH-mazing DIY beach spray.
For those of us who live in California and Florida like myself, it shouldn’t be too hard to seamlessly incorporate this beachy look into your everyday! It is also great for when you don’t have time to get a blow out or if that blow out is on its last day of looking fresh. But for everyone else not living in hot climates, I suggest you pair this hair with some nudes, whites and very natural looking make up. Not only will you look like you’re on vacation, but you will feel natural, youthful and fresh.
- Bottled or filtered water
- Finely ground Sea Salt
- Lemon Essential Oil Conditioner
- Tea Tree Oil
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- Hair gel
- Take a mini spray bottle and add 8 fl. oz. of water.
- Mix one teaspoon of salt into the water. (the more salt you add, the more beachy your hair will look.)
- Take another teaspoon of lemon or coconut scented conditioner for scent. It helps for moisture so the salt doesn’t dry out your hair.
- Add one small dab of unscented thin hair gel.
- Add in a few drops of lemon essential oil to condition your hair as well as really bring out that fresh lemony scent.
#SupermodelSecrets: I like to add some of my favorite oils. When my scalp is sensitive during the summer, i’ll use tea tree oil in my beach spray!