Trend Alert: Colored Sunglasses
I love an oversized dark pair of sunnies as much as the next girl, but I’m quite smitten with the colored sunglasses trend. Both bright and muted colors are all the rage in both the frames AND the lenses. I do have a particular affinity for these old school, Aviator styled Ray Bans that come in different shades of lenses. Take a look at my favs below and let me know which pair you're picking up!
- Keeping with the old school theme these “traveler” shades from Toms would be perfect for summertime activities.
- If chic is what you seek, then slip on these Valentino shades as you chic off into the sunset.
- Oliver Peoples keeps its on trend status with this red hued favorite.
- I promise you will be pretty in pink with these pink striped sunnies from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
- I told you ALL about going with nude with your color palette last week and now I’m going to share these gorgeous nudey sunglasses by Jimmy Choo.
- Fendi has colorblocking on lock with these super summer shades.
- You will be seeing spots with these polka dot frames from Le Specs.
- These pale pink retro round framed lovelies from 3.1 Phillip Lim are extra special with their ombre gradient lenses.
- If you wanna see red in a good way, then you definitely need these red mirrored lenses from Le Specs.
- Victoria Beckham has me at hello with her purple version of the Aviator and be prepared to be tickled pink with these sunglasses from Illesteva.
- Last but certainly not least, these groovy navy frames from Jonathan Adler are aptly named Acapulco, which is exactly where you will want to be when you are sporting these shades.