I am so, so, so excited to share some exciting news with you today! For the next few months, I’ll be partnering with Thrive Market to bring you my tips and tricks to bring natural and organic ingredients into your daily routine.
As you may know, I’m OB-sessed with Thrive Market. They are my one stop shop for all my kitchen staples. I also love that I can order them online so I can conveniently shop from my home. For new members, use my code for a standard free 30 days and 15% off!
I’m kicking it off with a very yummy facemask—it’s literally good enough to eat!
Glowing Citrus Face Mask
- ½ of a whole fresh papaya
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. warm raw honey
- Rinse and cleanse your face before using any mask
- Start by blending the papaya in a blender or food processor until smooth
- Once smooth, add the lime juice and the orange juice for an extra kick of Vitamin C
- Add warm raw honey. Mix together to make creamy paste
- Apply on face and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off and finish with your favorite moisturizer
So, why use these ingredients?
PAPAYA: Great natural exfoliator for dull skin. It sloughs it all off to reveal a more glowing complexion.
LIME JUICE/ORANGE JUICE: Vitamin C power to fight free radicals
RAW HONEY: Promotes skin health by healing and moisturizing
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.