I love smoothie bowls. They are a great healthy alternative to a yogurt parfait or other sweet treat. They're even a great breakfast idea, too!
Brooks loves to help me in the kitchen especially while using the blender. He even agreed to help me on my YouTube channel.
Click the video below to see one of our favorite smoothie bowl recipes we make together:
- 1 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ fresh banana, sliced (for topping)
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries, sliced (for topping)
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries (for topping)
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut (for topping)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (for topping)
1. Combine frozen berries and place in blender.
2. Add 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt. Blend until smooth.
3. Once blended, pour in a bowl. Use toppings to decorate. Enjoy!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.