Yes that is me singing H O L I D A Y by Madonna and getting into the spirt of the season with my super fabulous make up artist and friend the fabulous Joey Maalouf. Now that it is the festive time of year, every girl needs some new, eye-catching makeup tricks that will be sure to turn heads. Joey just snapped his fingers, dreamed up three new looks, and built a step by step guide to make you girls feel like you're here!
A TOUCH OF ROSE
- Use Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer from lash to brow.
- Then carefully placed the Makeup For Ever Rose Gold Glitter with fingertips all overt the lid
- Line the bottom lash with an eyeliner brush with the same glitter.
- Apply 2 coats of mascara.
- Finish if off by highlighting the inner corners of the eyes with Star Powder by Makeup For Ever. And VOILA...
- Conceal the eye with Hourglass Primer from lash to brow
- Started with Estee Lauder Cyber Lilac Shadow all over the eyelid.
- Dust the crease with Estee Lauder Cyber Green Eyeshadow
- Then mix MAC Butterfly Party and Desert Cloud Shimmer. Dust in the inner corners and faded them to the outside corners of the eyes.
- Apply 2 coats of mascara on top and bottom lashes ...or maybe 3 coats.
FADED RAINBOW EYE
- Use Verve Shadow by Urban Decay on the whole lid.
- Then apply Urban Decay Suspect Shadow for the crease.
- On the crease, fade the color all the way up the brow for a seamless/rainbow effect.
- Add Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner on the top, then line the bottom lashes with Eyeko Liquid Metal Eye Liner in Rose Gold
- Top off with three coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.