Beauty How To: Replicate My Beachy Waves at Home
Lately, I've received so, so, so many questions about how I do my hair and how to perfect the style of beach waves. Well I am here to tell you that not only is it fast, this style is AB-solutely so easy to master. I started styling my hair this way before Brooks arrived in our lives, but it takes next to no time, so I'm still able to upkeep the wavy tendrils and run after my toddler who has endless amounts of energy.
First things first, you'll need a few "ingredients" that will help you master this style.
- Prep clean hair with texturing spray, let dry.
- Apply a heat protector spray to your hair, let dry.
- Heat the Enzo Milano curling iron and section off smaller sections of hair.
- Wrap each section around the tool it in the opposite direction of your face. You just wrap and go! Be careful not to leave your hair against the curling iron for too long - we all know what can happen if you do that.
- Keep wrapping until you've curled all of your hair.
- Finish off with hair spray!
I love, love, love using texture spray; Bumble & Bumble's surf spray is heaven in a bottle. After you've twirled all your locks around the curling iron, make sure to finish with a great hair spray for lasting hold. My fav spray is Prive, you won't be disappointed!
Tweet me pics of your progress, I want to see your beach waves!