I'm lucky enough to work with some of the most talented individuals in their field and my experience at New York Fashion Week this season for the Spring 2014 shows was no exception! I primped and preened for the Marchesa show with the help of celebrity makeup artist, Ashunta Sheriff, and I loved, loved, loved the look she created for me!
I asked her to share a How To, along with of a list of the products she used so you can recreate the same look at home for a special evening out.
- Start with Dior Capture Totale moisturizer, then spray on Dior Airflash CC Primer.
- Base the eyes with NYX Eyeshadow Base so they stay put all day.
- Tone down any imperfections like redness, wrinkles, or lines for a flawless face by applying Ashunta Sheriff Beauty Perfect Blend in Light, a dual ended foundation stick.
- Apply Mary Kay Mineral eye color in Chocolate Kiss in the crease and lower lash line.
- Add a pop to the lip with Girlactik Beauty Heavens Dust in Angels Gold.
- Then apply House of Lashes Feline Lashes for glammed up look to pair with the Gold Sequin dress. Afterwards, line eyes with Merle Norman Precision Liner then marry faux lashes with Dior Extase Mascara in Noir.
- Finish eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in a dark brown shade to give subtle intensity.
- Brush on MAC Nuance blush as the perfect apricot peachy color to give you a fresh glow.
- Apply Mary Kay nude lip pencil then line and fill in lips with the Mary Kay Whisper Creme lipstick with Nori Shine gloss in Pink Parfait for the perfect nude. It’ll give you that sexy pout with lasting power since it's layered.
- For bare legged style, use Sally Hansen Beauty Airbrush legs in medium glow to give legs a flawless look without being greasy.
Dior Capture Totale // Dior Airflash CC Primer // NYX Eyeshadow Base // Ashunta Sheriff Beauty Perfect Blend //Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Chocolate Kiss // Girlactik Beauty Heavens' Dust in Angels Gold // House of Lashes Feline Lashes // Merle Norman Precision Liner // Dior Extase Mascara in Noir // Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Dark Brown // MAC Nuance Blush // Mary Kay Nude Lip Pencil // Mary Kay Whisper Crème Lipstick // Mary Kay Nori Shine Gloss in Pink Parfait // Sally Hansen Beauty Airbrush
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.