Just like shopping for clothes, buying beauty products is all about knowing when it’s worth the splurge and when you can find something fabulous without spending the big bucks. I adore Tom Ford, Armani, and Chanel, but if I spent $50 on every tube of lipstick I own I’d be burning a serious hole in my pocketbook. So when I was scrolling through this year’s list of Daily Glow Award winners, it was the bounty of beauty bargains that really impressed me. The 100 winning products were chosen based on merit alone, but quite a few of them also happen to clock in at less than $10 a pop! Here are some of their affordable beauty picks that I can’t wait to try…
1. Best Eye Shadow: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ($6.99)
2. Best Body Scrub: Boots Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub ($9.99)
3. Best Makeup Remover: Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes ($7.99)
4. Best Lip Stain: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ($8.99)
5. Best Hair Serum: Dove Style + Care Frizz Free Shine Serum ($3.76)
Do you have any favorite beauty bargains of your own?
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.