You can’t get through fall without a great scarf… or 10! I won’t deny that I have a bit of an accessory addiction, but hey, it’s with good reason. In my opinion, a beautiful scarf is one of the easiest ways to add instant glamour to an otherwise basic outfit. So when it starts to cool down, I just like to stock up. Luckily, I’ve come up with five chic ways to keep my scarf habit affordable…
1. Chicnova Nude Leopard Print Scarf ($15) - I love how this playful yet sophisticated pick brings new meaning to the phrase “leopard print!”
2. ModCloth Pom and Dance Scarf ($18) - The pompom trim on this mustard beauty is sure to add a festive feel to your winter wardrobe.
3. Boohoo Lola Faux Fur Scarf ($24) - This faux fur stole will keep you warm while adding a classic, elegant touch to any outfit.
4. Anthropologie Saturation Loop ($38) - Looped scarves are among the easiest to wear, and the ikat print on this one is to-die-for.
5. Topshop Fox Knitted Scarf ($40) - How could I resist including this adorable scarf?! This is one of those statement accessories that is pretty much guaranteed to merit compliments wherever you go.
Are you a scarf fanatic too?
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.