With fall in full swing, I’ve been having the best time perusing my favorite websites for the latest in cold weather accessories (I’m still spending a lot of my time at home with baby Brooks!). And since I’m off to NYC this week, I can finally start wearing them! I found so many goodies, that I couldn’t pick just one to spotlight this time. So without further ado, here are my top five cold weather accessory picks…
1. This girl loves a bold earring and I think losselliani’s Long Fringe Earrings balance a modern and vintage vibe—sort of flapper-meets-rocker. I’d wear these with my hair pulled back and a bold red lip!
2. You can’t get through the fall season without a great scarf and I love this Bordeaux one from ACNE. This shade is everywhere this season and a scarf is a great way to incorporate it into your wardrobe!
3. As you probably heard a thousand times, the iPhone 5 is here. (Who knew a phone could generate such buzz?!) And despite not being super interested in gadgets, I’ll never refuse a cute cellphone case—and this tortoiseshell one from J. Crew is perfection.
4. There’s nothing quite like a gorgeous suede pump for fall and winter. Rebecca Minkoff has made such a yummy, sophisticated and versatile pair. I love the d’Orsay shape and the color will go with anything and everything!
5. Living in L.A., I rarely have the need to wear a pair of gloves, but that doesn’t mean I don’t find the occasion! Gloves are so ladylike and I’ll be wearing Tory Burch’s pair in green leather whether it’s chilly enough to need them or not!
What are your favorite cold weather accessories?
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.