Beauty Scoop 9.23
By Molly Sims
Every week I share what’s in my beauty arsenal. From the new to the old, to the products I just can’t live without. I do the research for you. xx
Lancer Advanced Retinol Treatment: A nighttime serum that works to soften the look of wrinkles and improve skin elasticity. It’s all about firm and even-textured skin, especially during fall when our skin takes a beating from the weather. Only use the recommended amount and slowly add to your routine!
- Lancer The Method: Polish: The first step to a 3-part process in Lancer’s exfoliating method. Exfoliating the skin, especially for the upcoming fall and winter season, is imperative to maintain the appearance of younger, smoother skin. This polish will gently remove dead skin cells and surface debris by using pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes. When I use this product my skin feels instantly rejuvenated but also gives me a brighter complexion.
- Mara Sea Vitamin C Serum: A morning and night vitamin C formula that works to improve skin brightness by using the ingredient, Chlorella, that reduces dark spots and sun damage. This type of algae will provide your skin with a huge dose of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Olaplex No.0: Olaplex’s new formula is that repair treatment your hair has been begging for. I have been using Olaplex for years now and I noticeably feel and see a difference in my hairs’ overall texture and strength every time. It also works to prevent future damage to your hair by acting as a primer to preserve hair’s integrity.
- ILIA Muli-Use Stick: I’ve never met an ILIA product I didn’t like, but this multi-stick for cheeks and lips, takes the cake. The color “Dreamer” is a warm nude that gives that beautiful and soft flush of color to my cheeks. It instantly melts into my skin and is perfect for on-the-go moments.
- Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame Eye Shadow Palette: Head into fall with the perfect berry-toned smokey eye. This palette is one of my new favorites because I love the gorgeous pink sunset, peach champagne, and rose-gold colors. Each color is buildable and leaves a smooth finish. My favorite thing about this palette is it’s long-lasting! It also won’t come off even if you have oily eyelids!
- C & the Moon Malibu Made Body Scrub: It is extremely important to know what ingredients get absorbed into your skin. This brown sugar body scrub not only is made with natural and organic ingredients, but it also smells so heavenly. Every time I shower using this scrub I am left smelling like a life-size snickerdoodle. Not to mention, my skin feels incredibly soft!