Honestly, I feel like makeup brushes are the most underrated beauty product! But it’s one of the biggest questions I get asked every time I film a makeup tutorial. I think it’s so important to use the right makeup brushes and know how to clean and store them correctly. I need a lesson myself so I brought my girl, Nikki La Rose to give us a little makeup brush lesson.
– Morphe E49— Cream contour, cream bronzer, cream blush, liquid foundation, cream foundation (sticks) and pressed powder
– Zoeva 129 — Powder highlighters and dusting off eyeshadow fallout
– MAC 239 — all over eye color- flat shader brush
– MAC 217— blending brush in crease of eye
– MAC 224 — bigger blending brush
– MAC 219— pencil brush.. smudges
– NARS kabuki brush — Blush, powder, highlighter and bronzer
– Kevyn Aucoin Blush & Powder Brush— Blush & powder
– Tom Ford Bronzer Brush 05— Bronzer
– MAC 129SHS Synthetic Powder / Blush Brush — Powder, bronzer and blush
– MAC 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush — Liquid foundations, cream foundations, moisturizers and primer (skincare); can also use for powder.
– Zoeva 103 defined buffer brush — Cream contour, cream foundation and liquid foundation
Let me know what you what to see next on the channel!