You have to be really careful about what you put on your face when heading to the beach. I like to keep my skin as natural and clean as possible when I'm out in the sun. You don't want to clog any pores and make sure you're getting the right amount of sun protection with the perfect glow.
These makeup products are my go-to favorites in the summer because they're lightweight, give a a natural bronze and more importantly-- they don't smudge!
- La Mer The Reparative Face Sun Lotion Broad Spectrum - I talked about this in my June favorites! I love this sunscreen for my face when I'm going out in the sun. I love that this sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen and it isn't oily or greasy like most are. It's rich and creamy and one pump goes over my entire face.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir- i've talked about this facial mist time and time again. Although it's not makeup, but it's the perfect mist that sets my makeup and gives me the perfect amount of hydration throughout the day.
- Glossier Boy Brow- I hate putting on a lot of makeup when it's hot and humid but I do love a good brow. This gives me the perfect oomph of color and boost in my brows.
- Glossier Cloud Paint in "Puff" - I love using cream blushes in the summer because I feel like it really sinks into my skin. It gives you the perfect punch of pink to enhance that natural sun-kissed glow.
- YSL Touche Eclat Glow Shot Liquid Highlighter - This is my number one product that I'm obsessed with this summer. It gives me a natural glow... people literally ask me what I did cosmetically to my skin when I wear this and it's all thanks to this glow in a bottle.
- Chanel Ombre Première Longwear Cream Eyeshadow in "terre brulee"- Like I said above about the blush, I love a cream eyeshadow. My eyeshadow lasts pretty much all evening even in the most humid of heats and it doesn't smudge. Definitely a must-have eyeshadow you need in the summer.
- Chanel Soeil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base - This is a weightless cream-gel bronzer that easily blends into my skin and then diffuses easily. Don't be intimidated by the pigment in the pan, it looks dark but when it's on your skin it's very sheer and gives you a slight bronze.
If you give any of these products a try or have any summer hero makeup products, let me know below! I love hearing from all of you!