Spring Veggies Soba Noodles Recipe
I hope you guys have been enjoying my past few posts with Virginie from Crave & Cook! If you missed them, she taught me how to make blueberry bites for my kids and matcha collagen balls for myself! Today, she's giving me a dinner recipe that's healthy and only takes 15 minutes to make !
These take less than 10 minutes to put together and is the perfect meal when you're in a bind (and already used up all of your Blue Apron meals). You can go different ways with this dish which makes it a perfect family dinner.
15 minutes | Serves 5
- 1 pack of soba noodles
- 1 pack of peas
- 1 cup of edamame
- 2 cups of broccoli
- Olive oil
- Optional: creamy avocado pesto, toasted pine nuts, vegan ricotta, parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the noodles according to the packaging instructions.
- Within 3 minutes before the end of cooking time, add in the broccoli.
- Toss in the other veggies within the last minute.
- Drain it all in one place into a large bowl. Reserve some of the cooking water, it will help you when the texture is dry when you add the pesto.
- Add the creamy avocado pesto, some olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan, ricotta and toasted pine nuts!
Creamy Avocado Pesto Recipe
5 minutes | Makes 2 cups
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of cilantro
- 1 cup of italian parsley
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
Put everything in food processor and turn it on until it is nice and smooth!!
Keep in a jar in the fridge for up to 1 week!!
Feel free to maybe add basil, kale or fresh mint, maybe some pine nuts or walnuts, play around with this recipe and you will be surprised how good it turns out with lots of different combinations!
Shop all of the ingredients:
Do you like these food posts? Should I do more? Let me know below!