Summer is officially over. As we wave goodbye to the seemingly endless bronze tan and beachy waves, we also have a lot to look forward to. The kids are back in school and the weather is changing. I've said this before and I'll say it again--when the seasons change, so does my beauty routine. It's also a great excuse to hit up Sephora and see what's new. Momma confession: before I headed back to LA, I was able to grab some precious time in Sephora without the kids and let me tell you, it was trouble.
So, what did I pick up? I'm sharing it all today on YouTube. Some of these products you'll recognize as forever fall staples while some are completely new to us. I truly can't get enough. Click on the link below to catch all my fall essentials + links below to shop all the products:
1. Ouai Haircare Dry Hair Supplement: You gotta love this line from Jen Atkin! I swear, you guys, these supplements are magic. It replenishes hydration and promotes healthy shiny hair, which is what we all need right now after being in the sun and chlorine pools all summer long.
2. Clarisonic’s Mia Fit: My favorite way to exfoliate. It which cleanses six times better than washing with your hands or a washcloth. Plus- the size is perfect for traveling!
3. Dr. Jart’s Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask: My skin tends to be a bit drier in the fall so this mask helps lock in the vital moisture while you sleep. Yes, you heard that right. This face mask does it’s magic while you’re catching those z’s – which is crucial for us busy momma’s.
4. Leonor Greyl’s pre shampoo treatment protects your hair from the drying and damages effects of chlorine and sea salt. I like to let my hair soak in all of the nutrients while I’m working out or cleaning the house—where my multitasking supermommas at?!
5. I found my next favorite while I was in the Hamptons—Ilia’s multi-stick in the color “At Last” and I’m obsessed! It’s perfect to give color to both your lips and cheeks.
6. Stila has completely rebranded and I am loving it. They recently came out with magnificent metals glitter and glow liquid eye shadow. I have one word for it: sexy.
7. After being in New York for most of the summer, I found these liptensity lipsticks at the MAC counter at JFK. They’re supper matte, chic and have tons of pigment. My two favorite colors are Driftwood and Marcella.
8. Obsessed with KNC’s Collagen Infused Lip Mask. We focus on hydrating our skin and hair so much that we forget about hydrating our lips. And you know momma can’t resist cute packaging.
These are obviously just some of my obsessions and since I'm a self-professed product whore (excuse my language!) you know I'm always on the hunt for more. If there's anything I must know about, make sure to comment below or email me at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.