So, a few weeks ago a posted my step by step guide to making the immunity smoothie my superkiddos die for on my Instagram Story. A lot of you asked me to put it on the blog since the story went away after 24 hours. So by popular demand, here you go!
I started to make this smoothie a while ago for myself and you guys know how it is... kiddos always want momma’s food. So now when Brooksie and Scar come home from school, they typically ask for a smoothie. To keep their immune system up, I add in a few sneaky potions that will keep them from getting sick. But I’d also like to add that baby Grey loves it and it seems to help him while he’s teething... win/win.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop RenewLife’s Ultimate Flora kids probiotic
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass’ Kidz Superfood in Wild Berry Flavor
- 2 cups of ice
- Entire bag of Cascadian Farm’s organic strawberries
- Entire bag of Cascadian Farm Organic mixed berry
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Justin’s almond butter
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and serve cold! Enjoy!
Leave me a comment below if you gave this smoothie a try and what your kiddos thought of it. :)
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.